AccessIRC is an unmoderated forum made possible by the donations of its service providers and volunteer staff. By connecting to AccessIRC you accept that you are a guest on a private system. Your privilege of use is revokable at any time for any reason. AccessIRC does not control/monitor the content transmitted via its services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using AccessIRC, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will AccessIRC be liable in any way for any content ( altho if illegal may be reported to the appropriate authorities ), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via AccessIRC.
Conduct Which Violates AccessIRC Policy Includes But Is Not Limited To The Following
- Unauthorized access of a nickserv/chanserv account.
- Using AccessIRC to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems.
- Connecting unauthorized servers to the network.
- Unauthorized attempts to circumvent data protection schemes or uncover security loopholes. This includes creating and/or running programs that are designed to identify security loopholes and/or decrypt intentionally secure data.
- Knowingly or carelessly performing an act that will interfere with the normal operations of computers, servers, or processes on AccessIRC.
- Knowingly or carelessly running any program that may damage or place excessive load on a server or the network. This includes, but is not limited to, mass-invites, mass-messages, and programs known as floodbots and clonebots.
- Having more then 3 connections to this network from one host at any given time
- Forging the identity of a user or machine in an electronic communication.
- Channel ban evading
Not Following These Guidelines Will Result In The Following
AccessIRC Staff Will Follow The Following Course Of Action If Any Of The Above Guidelines Are Broken
- A Private message warning will be given to any users of AccessIRC.Net by a staff member of AccessIRC as a first offense.
- If attempts at curbing behavior contradictory to this policy are unsuccessful either by abuse committee intervention or AccessIRC staff intervention, the client connection breaking this policy will be disconnected from this network in the form of a kill.
- If the given client connection continues in violation of the above policy the staff of AccessIRC will place a temporary 1 day ban on the clients host or partial ISP to block their entry to the network its self.
- Any questions of concerns about klines or glines should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .